Giving Tuesday is a movement to make the world a better place by uniting us all in a day of generosity. This is a day that all of us can make a difference.
On this day of global generosity, we ask you to help us give the gift of music to the underserved members of our community. Any size gift is greatly appreciated and allows us to ensure that no child is without the ability to learn music.
Every Gift Counts:
As a non-profit, donations help us with everything from scholarships for underprivileged children to allowing us to offer our recitals without admission. To see how your gift helps:
- $15 pays for a music book.
- $30 pays for a 30-minute music lesson.
- $50 pays for a new music stand.
- $100 covers a scholarship for our theater program.
- $500 covers a scholarship for music lessons for a half year.
- $1000 covers a scholarship for music lessons for a full year.
Donate now and make a difference: