Where is PAC?

PAC is located at 3 Maple Street at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Framingham, on the lower level. The office can be accessed through the door on the left side of the building. Parking is available in the church lot.

How do I schedule a private lesson for myself or my child?

Private lessons are arranged with the PAC office. When you call, we will ask about the student’s age, level of experience, and schedule in order to match the student with an appropriate instructor. Every effort will be made to accommodate both new and continuing students. We usually recommend starting with a free 30-minute consultation with the teacher.

How old should my child be to sign up?

Instruction in instruments such as piano and violin generally begins in first or second grade. Some students may be ready to start earlier than first grade – this can be determined through a consultation with the teacher. A list of recommended minimum ages is listed on our Music Lessons page. Older students – including adults – are always welcomed. Private vocal instruction generally begins at age 12, as starting vocal training too early can damage vocal chords. However, we do offer group singing classes for interested younger children, listed on our Music Classes page. Classes in dance and drama may begin in pre-school. Check our Dance Classes and Theater Classes pages for more information on classes available for any age.

Are there opportunities for students to advance in their specific discipline?

PAC offers small group ensembles, collaborations and performance opportunities. Programs are tailored to individual student’s needs.

How can I volunteer to help PAC’s mission?

PAC is always looking for volunteers to help with box office, technical theater positions, special events, office work and fundraising. Call us to learn more about these opportunities for community service.

What about PAC school policies?

Policies regarding payment, missed classes, refunds and our student code of conduct are detailed on the Policies page, as well as posted outside our studios. These represent fair and equitable treatment for all citizens regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, age, disability and economic means.

Does PAC offer financial aid or scholarships?

PAC occasionally offers some financial assistance based on need. Work-study positions may also be available. Call PAC’s office for more information on both of these programs.

Privacy notice:

Any personal information submitted as an inquiry will be used solely for the purpose specified. Your name and information will not be shared or sold. You will not be added to our enews unless you sign up separately.  Once you sign up for enews, you may unsubscribe or change your information at anytime by hitting unsubscribe on your enewsletter or by calling the office and asking for your information to be deleted.  Office number is 508-875-5554 or email pac@pacmetrowest.org to contact us in writing.