The Performing Arts Center of MetroWest (PAC) is deeply committed to promoting and providing cultural education in our community. We want to share our enthusiasm for the arts and encourage everyone to join in on the excitement!
PAC provides high-quality instruction in music, theater and dance for students of all ages. This vital organization has served the community for more than 30 years. PAC is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization, an accredited member of the National Guild of Community Arts Education, and a member of the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce (?).
We currently offer:
- Individual instruction in musical instruments, voice and acting.
- Classes and workshops in music, theater and dance.
- Theater performance opportunities for children, teen and adults.
- A dance therapy program for children with special needs.
- Student and faculty recitals.
- Performances in the community and other special events.
- The home for the Moving West Repertory Dance Theater for teens and adults.
- In partnership with the Framingham Public Schools, PAC provides after school lessons for students at Woodrow Wilson Elementary School.
- PAC is the program provider for the McAuliffe Charter School band.
- PAC has launched a pilot program with the Boys and Girls Clubs of MetroWest (Pearl Street Clubhouse) to provide group violin lessons.